Welkom op mijn netvlies.

Translate

dinsdag 23 november 2010

"♥" Ten Intentions for a better world. "

The First Intent ~ Support Life.

I refrain from opposing or harming anyone. I allow others to have their own experiences. I see life in all things and honour it as if it were my own.I support life.
The Second Intent ~ Seek Truth.
I follow my inner compass and disgard any beliefs that are no longer serving me. I go to the Source. I seek Truth.
The Third Intent ~ Set Your Course.
I begin the creative process. I give direction to my life. I set my course.
The Fourth Intent ~ Simplify.
I let go so there is room for something better to come in. I Intent that I am guided, guarded and protected and lined up with the Highest Good at all times. I trust and remain open to receive from both expected and unexpected sources. I Simplify.
The Fifth Intent ~ Stay Positive.
I see good, say good and do good. I accept the gifts from all of my experiences. I am living in grace and gratitude. I stay positive.
The Sixth Intent ~ Synchronize.
After Intending and surrendering, I take action by following the opportunities that are presented to me. I am in the flow where Great Mystery and Miracles abide, fulfilling my desires and doing what I came here to do. I synchronize.
The Seventh Intent ~ Serve Others.
I practice love in action. I always have enough to spare and enough to share. I am available to help those who need it. I serve others.
The Eighth Intent ~ Shine Your Light.
I am a magnificent being, awakening to my highest potential. I express myself with Joy, smiling easily and laughing often. I shine my Light.
The Ninth Intent ~ Share Your Vision.
I create my ideal world by envisioning it and telling others about it. I share my vision.
The Tenth Intent ~ Synergize.
I see Humanity as One. I enjoy gathering with light-hearted people regularly. When we come together, we set the stage for Great Oneness to reveal itself. We Synergize.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten